Applying for Flagship or Flagship ROTC Program
Flagship Application Process
- Click here to download the Flagship application form (the link is on the Facebook page)
- It is recommended to save the application form to a computer desktop. Changes may not be saved if the form is edited in a web browser.
- Click here to download the recommendation forms for your professional references (the link is on the Facebook page)
- Students will need two professional references to complete recommendation forms.
- Professional references should e-mail the recommendation forms to Chinese.Flagship@asu.edu before the application deadline.
- Student may not preview, modify, or submit the recommendation forms.
- For students with prior Chinese language background, it is preferred for one of the references to be a Chinese language instructor.
- Submit all application materials to Chinese.Flagship@asu.edu
- Students are required to submit the following materials:
- Completed application (save the file as "Last Name, First Name - Flagship Application")
- Remind your references to e-mail your recommendation forms (save the file as "Last Name, First Name - Recommendation Form")
- Official or unofficial ASU transcript (incoming ASU freshmen may use high school transcripts; transfer students may use transcripts from their previous institution)
- Handwritten writing sample from students with prior Chinese background (save the file as "Last Name, First Name - Writing Sample")