The SILC Instructional Support team is glad to meet with you one-on-one, meet with you in a group setting, or answer your questions via email. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASU Sync Instruction
- ASU's "ASU Sync" Page - training, webinars, Zoom classroom information, etc.
- MyASU "Attend via Sync" Button Customization
- ASU Sync Classroom Technology - (Presentation)
- ASU Classroom Technology Orientation Request
- All University Spaces by Zoom capability - (Document)
- ASU University Classrooms List - with capacities - (Document)
- ASU Classroom Calendar
Help available from ASU
- ASU Helpdesk - "ASU Experience Center"
- ASU IT Support Ticket
- ASU Canvas Support Ticket
- ASU Knowledge Base - Searchable
- ASU System Health and Outages - Technology services
- ASU Learning Experience - Quick How-To (and other) videos
Instruction and Tools
- Teach Online - ASU Online
- ASU Teaching Toolkit
- Instruction Junction - The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- ASU Online Events list
- UTO Training Site
Internet and Computer Access
- "A Complete Guide To Internet Service During The Coronavirus Pandemic" - Broadbandnow.com
- Low-cost Internet and Computer Access Services - Pima County Public Library
- Low-cost Internet - AZ.gov
- ASU Online - Master Class for Teaching Online
- See ASU Online Events list for class times and registration
- SILC New Online Instructor Training - (email email@example.com) - (available end of summer 2022)
- Foundations for Excellence in Teaching Online - Self-Paced
Tools from ASU
ASU provides most of these tools at no cost to ASU Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Adobe Creative Cloud - (Free for ASU students. $36 per user per year for faculty and staff.)
- Google G-Suite - docs, sheets, slides, etc.
- LastPass - password manager
- Screencast-O-Matic (Now called ScreenPal)
- Office 365 - Microsoft
- Proctoring - HonorLock
- Proctoring - Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Proctoring - Respondus Monitor
Some information about ASU resources.