Current students may apply for Flagship scholarships to attend any of our approved summer study abroad or Capstone programs.
Click here to download a Flagship scholarship application form.
Flagship Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Be officially accepted into the Flagship program
- Be in good standing with the Flagship program
- Have a current FAFSA on file at ASU Financial Aid
Flagship Scholarship Application Process:
- Notify Flagship staff about study abroad plans (for the upcoming summer) in November.
- Research Flagship-approved programs and begin applying to top choices in December.
- Submit FAFSA to ASU Financial Aid by January 15th.
- Submit the Flagship scholarship application by January.
- Submit summer program applications by February.
- Notify Flagship coordinator about which program you have decided to attend by March.
- Flagship scholarship notification letters will be sent out in April.