Some examples of the services and tools we provide:
- Computer classrooms for students in SILC courses.
- Students are free to use any of the resources that are in the classrooms, for individual or group work, any time that they are not being used for a class.
- 6-person and 2-person small group rooms with computers and audio/video.
- A Video Studio, with a green screen wall, that can accommodate individuals or small groups.
- All computers in LSS are set up with keyboard layouts and input methods for Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- Digital storytelling and podcast tools, including cameras, audio recorders, and software to create video materials.
- Headsets with microphones at each computer in our computer classroom, as well as in our 2-person small group rooms.
- Access to large screens and other tools that enable group work and collaboration.
- Antidote HD: a monolingual French spelling and grammar checker with extensive dictionaries and grammatical explanations.
- Printing for students in SILC courses.
- Streamed media for use in courses on culture, literature, language, and film.
Check the room calendars for availability