1. ASU Sync Classroom Orientations - (for Type A, B, and C Rooms)
- ASU Sync website - then scroll down to "ASU Sync Classroom Orientation"
- One-on-one and Groups Sessions
2. ASU Sync Classroom Technology - Presentation
- This will give you a good overview of the Zoom Setups that are available in the University classrooms:
- Note, that the A, B, and C designations are very general. For instance, For two different "Type A" rooms, the capabilities should be the same, but the equipment may be somewhat different.
- Also, See the "Zoom setups that will be available in ASU classrooms" document at https://silc.asu.edu/is/resourcesandlinks
3. Classroom Zoom Setups - Getting Started instructions (A, B, and C setups)
- This includes "step-by-step directions", "Printable Directions", and "Video Overviews".
4. Request a "Classroom Scheduled Technology Orientation Session"
- The page says "You can schedule a 30-minute training and one of our friendly staff members will meet you in the room to give instruction on how to operate the Audiovisual equipment in the classroom."
5. ThinkSpace - Live!
- Basic setups, advanced setups, scenarios, questions, etc.